State Laws now require Safe Coach Certification for any person who will be on the mat. You must complete all of these steps to become Safe Coach Certified or you will be required to stay in the stay in the bleachers during any MYWAY or NUWAY tournament. Failure to comply will result in removal from the tournament.
1. Create a NUWAY account
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
a. Your full name
b. NUWAY username
c. Email address you used to create your NUWAY account
d. The name of your wrestler(s)
3. Once you receive notification that you have been added as a coach then complete the required concussion and Heads Up Safety training.
4. You will also receive a link in your email to complete the sexual abuse awareness/prevention training
5. Log back into your NUWAY account, go to your profile and purchase the background check.
6. You will receive a results email for your background check.
7. Once all training and the background check is complete, send the background check documentation and training certificates to email@example.com
8. David will forward all of this to MYWAY to add you to the approved list at tournaments to be matside.